Kevin WilkinsonRealtor, GRI, CRS
Kevin has been a full-time Real Estate Agent in Washington County since 1985. His production has been in the top 5% in the Washington County Board of Realtors for the last 25 years.
Every year, Kevin’s production includes about 50% of returned clients, some going back to when he first started in Real Estate. Kevin values honesty and integrity and puts his clients interest and protection as top priority. He has been self-employed since he was 20 years old and recognizes the value of referring and returning customers.
Kevin was raised on a farm in Duchesne, Utah. From an early age he learned work ethic, responsibility and accountability by raising cattle , growing crops of potatoes, corn and hay while his Dad worked away in construction.
Growing up around horses, Kevin developed a passion for riding and training horses whenever he has a spare minute.
Kevin believes in continuing personal growth and continuing education in this changing industry and has been a part of the Mike Ferry Organization Coaching Program since 2001.
Kevin has served as either chairman or on the committee of the Grievance Committee for the UAR for the past 7 years and is currently serving on the committee. He is also currently a member of the Washington County Board of Realtors MLS Committee.
Kevin’s past leadership roles include:
• UAR Vice President of Personnel Department over education for the state of Utah in 2000-01
• Served on the committee to develop what is now Leadership UAR in 1999
• Served as President of the Re/Max First Realty Board of Directors in 1998 and currently one of the owners of Re/Max First Realty.
• Served as Past President of WCBR Board of Directors 1995-96
• Served as President of the WCBR 1994-95
• Served as VP of the Washington County Board of Realtors (WCBR) 1993-94
• Served as Secretary of the Washington County Board of Realtors 1992-93